Thursday, July 5, 2018

Beginning to Migrate

Hello Friends! I am excited to share with you the address for my NEXT (aka NEW) blog. While I will continue to post here about things, thoughts, observations as related to my life in Mongolia, it is time to transition into my next life phase. Please go to:


and begin to follow me there to see what my new life, new position, and new place on the map are all about. Please note that I am learning how to blog via WordPress for the first time. While I have been a contributor on WWAM Bam for the past one and a half years, and it IS a WordPress site, I've done nothing more than add posts. Now I'm learning about ALL the behind the scenes work required to make and keep a WordPress blog up and running, and looking good. 

Please note that the "home page" (where the above link takes you) will only offer abbreviated posts--you will need to click on "Continue Reading" to see pictures and the full post. At least for now. I may change the look and feel at a later time.

Thanks again for following and supporting me on my journey. I expect the next couple to few months to offer fodder for BOTH blogs. I'll let you know when the time has come for me to "retire" this blog. Until then I hope you'll follow both!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment